Hello Guys!! I've a little problem concerning the use of the html taglib and the javascript code. I'm not sure that it concerns directly the html taglib or the html language itself. The problem is that I would like to propose to the user to confirm an action before to do it. I had written this javascript function : function validateAndSubmit(theform,warningtext) { if (window.confirm(warningtext)) { alert('ok') theform.submit() return true } else { alert('not ok') return false } } and this JSP code : and it's WORK. When I don't confirm nothing happends, whereas when I confirm the action executes. So, now I would like to replace this button by an image. I keep the same javascript code and I replace the JSP by this one : Supprimer Now in both cases (if I confirm or not), the action is called, but I get the good alert message from the javascript !!!!!! I don't understand what it happends !!!!! Is anyone have an idea concerning my problem. Thanx all arno PS : my configuration is : OS : NT 4 SP6 WebApp Server : Tomcat 3.2.3 Browser : IE5.5 and Struts 1.0 Arnaud HERITIER Ingenieur d'etudes SOPRA. Group EAI Consulting Tel : +33-1-49-00-58-12 Fax : 04 50 33 30 78 Email : aheritier@sopra.com