hi. This is my situation: -I create a blank application. -I modify the struts-config.xml with: and with -Obviously I have the classes named: LogonAction and LogonForm. This is my problem -In my logon.jsp page I enter my data and press the button of the form which was defined like: ... -Then.. if it passes the validation the page blocks in: myproyectname/logon.do;jsessionid=rc4r81mbr1 I check the validate method from the LogonForm and it works ok. But the perform method in LogonAction never reachs!!! Can anybody help me with this? Thanks a lot!! InÚs from La Plata.