struts-user mailing list archives

From Anna Englund <anna_englund2...@yahoo.com>
Subject using link with multiple dynamic parameters
Date Mon, 01 Oct 2001 10:16:07 GMT
Hi,

my problem is as follows:
I would like to use the <html:link> tag with multiple
dynamic parameters. I've tried to use the a
java.util.Map, but it seems to handle only fixed
values. Please, correct me if I'm wrong.

In the example I'm iterating through a company list. I
create two links for each company in the list. The
first retrieves sets the company id in the companyID
parameter. The second creates a link with the company
name in the companyName parameter. Now, the question,
how do I  create a link with both parameters in the
same link? I would like to create a link as below for
each company in the list:
/company.do?flow=view&companyID=6&companyName=test
 <logic:iterate name="companyList" id="company">
paramID="companyID" paramName="company"
paramProperty="ID">
    <bean:write name="company"
property="name"/></html:link>
paramID="companyName" paramName="company"
paramProperty="name">
    <bean:write name="company"
property="name"/></html:link>
 </logic:iterate>

The global action forward viewCompany equals
company.do?flow=view

Any help and hints would be appreciated.
Thanks!
//Anna