struts-user mailing list archives

From Jean-Noel Ribette <jnribe...@mail.improve.fr>
Subject Re: Using options tag with name and property attributes
Date Tue, 02 Oct 2001 10:47:22 GMT

>Actually, I don't know in this case what this collection should look like.
>Is it the same as the one that we use in collection attribute (ie a
>collection of LabelValueBean for example) ?
>Can anyone show me an example of using options tag with name and property
>attributes ?

For the first select box:

labelProperty="collection1Labels"/>

For the second:

labelProperty="collection2Labels"/>

collectionBean should have the following methods:

getCollection1Values() : List or Vector or whatever
getCollection2Values() : List or Vector or whatever
getCollection1Labels() : List or Vector or whatever
getCollection2Labels() : List or Vector or whatever

Hope this helps,

Jean-Noël