struts-user mailing list archives

From "Assenza, Chris" <casse...@Accessdc.com>
Subject RE: Support of Struts in IBM Websphere 4.0
Date Mon, 01 Oct 2001 21:14:41 GMT
Well that's your call. The changes to the form tag are very minor at best,
and I don't really see the them having any significant negative impact for
most projects, but yours may be that unfortunate exception.

If it makes you uneasy or annoyed (which the later does me), then I
recommend contacting IBM and getting on their case...repeatedly. ;)

Best,

Chris

Christopher Assenza
Phone:	412.201.6026
Fax:     412.201.6060
Email:	cassenza@accessdc.com
ACCESSDATA
Moving Your Business from Point A to Point e.SM
http://www.accessdc.com/

-----Original Message-----
From: Scott Ryan [mailto:scott.ryan@efirstbank.com]
Sent: Monday, October 01, 2001 4:52 PM
To: struts-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: RE: Support of Struts in IBM Websphere 4.0

Chris,
Now I am confused.  I am trying to get away from having to use a
modified struts jar.  The reason the jar needs to be modified is because
IBM has a problem with their implementation of Jasper.  I saw in an
email on this forum that IBM had comitted to fix this problem but did
not commit to a timeframe.  I would like to be able to use the latest
struts build without having to modify the code because the modification
causes other problems.

Thanks for your feedback

Scott Ryan
Developer
First Bank Data Corporation
Work: (303) 235-1485
Cell:    (303 263-3044

>>> cassenza@Accessdc.com 10/01/01 01:45PM >>>
Make sure you use the modified struts jar from
http://www.enfused.com/struts.jar