struts-user mailing list archives

From Martin Samm <m_...@readingroom.net>
Subject Re: New professional STRUTS website
Date Tue, 02 Oct 2001 07:37:40 GMT
the site looks very nice, but i get messages about unsupported OS / browser
when viewing it with Opera on Linux (RH7.1) - the site still comes up mind
you.
Seems to run very quickly too!

--
Martin Samm MSc, Bsc Hons

http://www.readingroom.com
Winner : Best Business to Business Website 2000-01

Reading Room Ltd.
77 Dean Street
Soho
London
W1D 3SH
UK

Tel: +44 (0) 20 7734 9499
Fax: +44 (0) 20 7739 4190

material.  Any review, re-transmission, dissemination or other use of, or
entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.  If you received
computer.