struts-user mailing list archives

From "Thinh Doan" <td...@twjconsulting.com>
Subject RE: New professional STRUTS website
Date Mon, 01 Oct 2001 21:55:51 GMT
For me I'm curious if you use html:errors (ActionErrors) at all?  More
specifically, how did you pop up the singin error on another window instead
of on the same window if html:errors were used?

Nice site, thanks for sharing.

Thinh
  -----Original Message-----
  From: Adam Grohs [mailto:asgrohs@hotmail.com]
  Sent: Saturday, September 29, 2001 10:48 AM
  To: struts-user@jakarta.apache.org
  Subject: New professional STRUTS website

  www.hallmarkstories.com

  Please have a look at this new site developed to produce offline physcial
product through an online web based application for Hallmark, Inc. by iXL,
Inc.(NYC).  I would be happy to provide more detail into any questions
anyone may have in terms of the STRUTS implimentation or other solutions for
the build.  I have been reading this list for a long time and working on
this project for a very long time hoping to expose STRUTS as a fantastic
framework for implimenting proffessional MVC based web applications.

  Thanks,
  Adam S. Grohs
  agrohs@ixl.com