Following the documentation, there are two ways to use the options taglib taht renders a Collection of select option. - First one : you use the 'collection' attribute in options tag(as mentionned in struts-example) : <% java.util.ArrayList list = new java.util.ArrayList(); list.add(new org.apache.struts.webapp.example.LabelValueBean("IMAP Protocol", "imap")); list.add(new org.apache.struts.webapp.example.LabelValueBean("POP3 Protocol", "pop3")); pageContext.setAttribute("serverTypes", list); %> Ok, this works fine. - Second way of using options : you don't use 'collection' attribute but 'name' and 'property' attributes instead, that refer to a bean and its property. This property is supposed to return a collection that will populate the select tag. Actually, I don't know in this case what this collection should look like. Is it the same as the one that we use in collection attribute (ie a collection of LabelValueBean for example) ? Can anyone show me an example of using options tag with name and property attributes ? The point is that I've several select boxes in my page, and I would like to encapsulate all the collections in one unique bean. Thanks. This message and any attachments (the "message") is intended solely for the addressees and is confidential. If you receive this message in error, please delete it and immediately notify the sender. Any use not in accord with its purpose, any dissemination or disclosure, either whole or partial, is prohibited except formal approval. The internet can not guarantee the integrity of this message. BNP PARIBAS (and its subsidiaries) shall (will) not therefore be liable for the message if modified. --------------------------------------------- Ce message et toutes les pieces jointes (ci-apres le "message") sont etablis a l'intention exclusive de ses destinataires et sont confidentiels. Si vous recevez ce message par erreur, merci de le detruire et d'en avertir immediatement l'expediteur. Toute utilisation de ce message non conforme a sa destination, toute diffusion ou toute publication, totale ou partielle, est interdite, sauf autorisation expresse. L'internet ne permettant pas d'assurer l'integrite de ce message, BNP PARIBAS (et ses filiales) decline(nt) toute responsabilite au titre de ce message, dans l'hypothese ou il aurait ete modifie.