struts-user mailing list archives

From "Michael Gerdau" <...@technosis.de>
Subject HTML-Tables downloadable as CSV-Files. How ?
Date Mon, 03 Dec 2001 09:37:56 GMT
Hi !

I have a webapp which among other things let the user run some analytics
which are displayed in a tabular view.

I now wish to add a feature that allows the user to downloaded these
dynamically created tables as CSV-files such they they are available
for additional processing by e.g. StarCalc/Excel locally.

Has anybody done that and what would be a proposed way of doing it ?

FWIW I'm running on Tomcat 4.0.1 with Struts nightly build.

Any help appreciated, best,
Michael
--
 Vote against SPAM - see http://www.politik-digital.de/spam/