struts-user mailing list archives

From "Jon.Ridgway" <Jon.Ridg...@upco.co.uk>
Subject RE: problems getting struts example to run
Date Mon, 03 Dec 2001 11:21:24 GMT
Hi Darryl,

It is my understanding that there is nothing wrong with the Struts code (as
such). IBM has simply interpreted the spec differently (ummm...)

Jon.

-----Original Message-----
From: Darryl Nortje [mailto:DarrylN@astrolabegroup.com]
Sent: 03 December 2001 10:23
To: 'Struts Users Mailing List'
Subject: RE: problems getting struts example to run

Hi Jon,

Ja, you were right Jon. I changed the wrong one. Now that it's working can
you tell me at all what was wrong with
"pageContext.removeAttribute(Constants.BEAN_KEY,
PageContext.REQUEST_SCOPE);"
and why
"pageContext.getRequest().removeAttribute(Constants.BEAN_KEY);" works.

Is something wrong witht he Struts code?