struts-user mailing list archives

From Ajay Chitre <ajay.chi...@diligentteam.com>
Subject RE: Creating reports in PDF format
Date Fri, 28 Dec 2001 16:33:52 GMT
Let me clarify the issue regarding Excel.  Our system at present allows
a user to save the report in CSV format.  The users can then import this
into Excel.  But they are complaining that when they do this all the formatting
(bold face etc.) is lost.  They have to format the report manually.  To
avoid this they want to be able to save it in "Excel format".

I am telling ya, our users are soooo picky!

Thanks for the help!