struts-user mailing list archives

From "Sunil Mandya" <mandyad...@yahoo.com>
Subject cant remove Attributes from request scope
Date Sun, 10 Dec 2000 03:13:36 GMT
Hi folks,

I'm new to Struts and to JSP's.
I'm trying to convince my team to use struts in a project.
I have been unable to setup the example application...
I'm running WebSphere 3.5.4 and went through the installation procedure
outlined
in the website.
I can see index.jsp, but can't see logon.jsp or registration.jsp.

Please help!!!

Thanks in advance
Sunil

Here's part of the stack trace:

An error has occured while processing
request:http://localhost/struts-example/editRegistration.do
Message: Server caught unhandled exception from servlet [action]: Server
caught unhandled exception from servlet [jsp11]: cant remove Attributes from
request scope

Target Servlet: action
StackTrace:
----
Root Error-1: cant remove Attributes from request scope

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: cant remove Attributes from request
scope
	at java.lang.RuntimeException.<init>(RuntimeException.java:49)
	at
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException.<init>(IllegalArgumentException.java:45)
	at
org.apache.jasper.runtime.PageContextImpl.removeAttribute(PageContextImpl.ja
va:236)
	at org.apache.struts.taglib.html.FormTag.doEndTag(FormTag.java:591)
	at _registration_jsp_0._jspService(_registration_jsp_0.java:959)