struts-user mailing list archives

From "Kevin J. Turner" <ktur...@dceg.com>
Subject RE: Multiple checkboxes with the same name -- possible with Struts?
Date Thu, 28 Feb 2002 18:08:33 GMT
It does seem really similar. When you view the html source, does each
checkbox have the same "name" property? Also, to add to the complexity,
in my particular case, the list of checkboxes is dynamically generated
via the logic:iterate tag. It is not kwown ahead of time how many
checkboxes there will be.

-----Original Message-----
From: Gaulin.David@ic.gc.ca [mailto:Gaulin.David@ic.gc.ca]
Sent: Thursday, February 28, 2002 1:02 PM
To: struts-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: RE: Multiple checkboxes with the same name -- possible with
Struts?

I am not sure to understand your problem then.

In my case we have roles instead of fruit.  We have an activity that
have
more then one participant and each participant can have more then one
role.

[X]Organizer
[ ]Speaker
[ ]Attendee
[ ]Sponsor
... etc

My ActionForm contains a participant bean that has a role property
define as
String[] role;

The array of string gets populated properly with the option checked.

Sorry if this is not what you are looking for, it just seems really
similar.