struts-user mailing list archives

From "Brad Rhoads" <brho...@zethcon.com>
Subject RE: Connection Pooling
Date Fri, 01 Feb 2002 15:00:22 GMT
Does anyone know of any connection pooling solution that will work with any
version of any database and with any application server?

We found out we need to support Oracle 8.0 and the 8.0 drivers don't support
JDBC 2.0 (please correct me if I'm wrong on this) so I was planning to put
in PoolMan, but I also need the app to work in WebSphere.

http://webmail.netscape.com/