struts-user mailing list archives

From "Konstantina Stamopoulou" <s...@intracom.gr>
Subject html:submit button
Date Thu, 21 Feb 2002 10:02:29 GMT
Hello,
I have a problem and I can't fingure out the solution to it. Here is my case:

I have a list of products (PoductBean) on my .jsp and each one of it have two buttons (html:submit)
 :

Button1 --> Display Information for this product
Button2 --> Use the information to do something else

My question is: How can I decide which product has been selected so as to display its information
on my next page?
>From what I have seen the html:submit tag does not contain any attributes to pass request
parameters.

Thank U in advance,