struts-user mailing list archives

From "Konstantina Stamopoulou" <s...@intracom.gr>
Subject Database Servlet
Date Tue, 05 Feb 2002 12:43:01 GMT
Hello,

I apologize if my question sounds naive but I really need your help on this.
 I have a servlet that during initialization parses an .xml file using
Digester. Then I access the data in  my jsps through JavaBeans. What I need
to do, is to have my main page which displays the data from the .xml to be
updated with the new data each time the .xml is modified.
In order to do this, do I have to put the code of the init() method of my
servlet in the Action class of the main page or is it a more elegant way to
do this?

Thank you  in advance,
Konstantina