struts-user mailing list archives

From Oliver Kiessler <kiess...@linustar.de>
Subject logic:iterate question
Date Thu, 14 Feb 2002 10:58:39 GMT
hello,
i have a problem on one of my "views" with a logic:iterate tag. i have
an "action" that fetches news headlines from a database
(headline,headlineID) and stores them in a bean
(headlines->Arraylist,headlinedID->Vector) which is appended to
request/session. On the "view" i want to iterate through the Arraylist
with the headlines which basically works fine. but i need to create
links like this: <a href=ViewHeadlineAction.do?headlineID=X>XYZ</a>

how would i use the iterate tag? do i have to use the nested tag? (i am
currently using struts 1.0.2) i dont want to use any "java code" in my
view, only tags...

thanks, oli