struts-user mailing list archives

From Bryan Field-Elliot <bryan_li...@netmeme.org>
Subject Re: Dynamic Properties and Database
Date Tue, 19 Feb 2002 03:22:56 GMT
Take a look at my Simper package, which does basically this:

http://www.netmeme.org/simper

Still rough around the edges, but within a week or so, I hope to make a
polished project out of it (hosted at SourceForge). I've been saying
"within a week or so" for about a month now :( but will really try to
get to it soon. In the meantime it's downloadable and usable in it's
current form. Please read the README first, it explains what the whole
project is about.

Bryan