struts-user mailing list archives

From Adam Hardy <adam_ha...@altavista.com>
Subject Re: build failure problem
Date Mon, 11 Feb 2002 21:36:18 GMT
On Mon, 11 February 2002, "Richard Han" wrote:
> I just downloaded jakarta-struts-1.0.1-src and tried to build it, after editting the
properties in the build.properties I run the
> build.xml and I got the following error:
>
>     [style] java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.XalanLiaison

Hi Richard,
I can't really help too much since I'm doing exactly the same as what you are - trying to
get struts up & running. I do know though that xalan is the java xml parser, part of the
prerequisite software listed in the build from src doc.

Do you have that?

http://www.shopping.altavista.com