struts-user mailing list archives

From Keith <keithbaconstr...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: ActionForm Defaults/Updates Question
Date Fri, 15 Feb 2002 09:07:56 GMT
That's what I do to.
Putting initialisation logic (like setting defaults) in the form makes it a
very strange object. Partly a Utility for passing data between Forms & Action
classes & partly a controller fetching data from the model to make it
accessible to the JSP. The second part there is the job of the Action class.
Keep Form Beans Clean!