struts-user mailing list archives

From Adam Hardy <adam_ha...@altavista.com>
Subject Re: Quick question about iterators & beans on a page
Date Fri, 15 Feb 2002 15:55:15 GMT
Yowsa! Someone is listening. I've just got a bit of pressure on, which doesn't make it easier.
I did actually get that far in the thought process, but several Actions can forward to this
page, so can't I just do the stuff in a bean & a tag?

How about ditching the seperate bean & subclassing the iterator and calling up my data
in the doStart? That means I don't have to pass in the request to the constructor because
I've got the TagSupport methods. Or does this conflict with MVC in a big way? I mean I've
got my data access class which just returns a rowset, all nice & seperate.