struts-user mailing list archives

From Adam Hardy <adam_ha...@altavista.com>
Subject Re: Quick question about iterators & beans on a page
Date Sun, 17 Feb 2002 12:11:03 GMT
On Sat, 16 February 2002, Ted Husted wrote:

> The container gives each request its own thread.
>
> If the list is created with new in the action, and then placed into the
> request, it is thread-safe. Just the same as if you had created it on
> the JSP.

So the request object that I can store stuff in is in fact just a local variable of some controller
class? That makes sense.

Sorry for the confusion earlier - I see the session could be dangerous if the user decides
to open more than one window.

Thanks for your help guys. Have a good weekend, what's left of it.

Adam

http://www.shopping.altavista.com