struts-user mailing list archives

From Adam Hardy <adam_ha...@altavista.com>
Subject is ActionForm required for Action even if no form on page?
Date Mon, 18 Feb 2002 15:43:00 GMT
Hi All,

When I setup an Action, is an ActionForm required even if I dont have a form on my page?

Do I have to write an empty class and define it as the name in the Action Mapping definitions
in the struts-config.xml?

I'm getting an error on my page, because I haven't done this, from html:errors, but short
of getting rid of html:errors, is there a way to tell struts I don't need a form?

Will having an ActionError in my request mess up the processing of tags on the page at all?

Thanks
Adam

http://www.shopping.altavista.com