struts-user mailing list archives

From Fang Chen <chenfang_str...@yahoo.com>
Subject <html:errors/> in multiple forms
Date Fri, 22 Feb 2002 16:13:06 GMT
I searched the mail archive and did not find the
similar question. Sorry if this has been answered
before.

My question is:

If I have multiple forms included in a jsp, each of
them has <html:errors /> tag. How can I differentiate
the errors messages for different form? For example,
validation of form1 will only return errors associate
with FORM1. I want the errors just to be displayed in
FORM1 area. Not in both forms. I tried to use the name
attribute in the <html:errors> tag. But I don't know
how to say ActionErrors in different name instead of
the name defined by Action.ERROR_KEY.

BTW, I am using Struts1.0.2. Any help will be
appreciated.