struts-user mailing list archives

From Tom Brunner <brun1232...@yahoo.com>
Subject Related Action Classes - Questions...
Date Sat, 23 Feb 2002 17:47:35 GMT
Hi all,

Sorry, but I am somewhat new to Struts and have a
question related to similar actions. I have a group of
ActionForms. All of these forms are related to an
'enter', 'process', and 'edit' action.

What is the best way to go about organizing the Action
classes associated with these? Should they all have
their own action or should they use DispacthAction or
should they all be one action checking for some sort
of request paramter?

Thanks in advance for your input and help...

-Tom