struts-user mailing list archives

From Arnaud Heritier <aherit...@sopragroup.com>
Subject RE: Graphs
Date Thu, 28 Feb 2002 13:50:41 GMT
It's not an applet but libraries that you can use to generate images
viewable from a servlet or in an applet :

http://jrefinery.com/jfreechart/
http://chart2d.sourceforge.net/

arno

addressee only.  If you are not the intended addressee you must not
disclose or use the information in any manner whatsoever.

> Any opinion or views contained in this email message are those of the
sender, do not represent those of the Company in any way and reliance
should not be placed upon its contents.

> Unless otherwise stated this email message is not intended to be
contractually binding.  Where an Agreement exists between our respective
companies and there is conflict between the contents of this email message
and the Agreement then the terms of that Agreement shall prevail.

> Abbey National Treasury Services plc. Registered in England. Registered
Office:  Abbey House, Baker Street, London NW1 6XL.  Company Registration
No: 2338548.  Regulated by the FSA