struts-user mailing list archives

From rg...@dentalxchange.com
Subject Re: Error in running struts example in weblogic 6.1
Date Sat, 23 Feb 2002 01:33:02 GMT
I ran into the same problem, I would also like to get the answer to the
mystery.
Try removing the <attribute>title tag from the struts-html.tld file and run
the example again. it worked for me, for any attribute which it complained
like that I tried to remove it from the tld and tried running it , it
worked. When looking at the corresponding tag class, I could not find the
setter for the attribute it complained.
I think it requires to have the
getter and setter in the corresponding Tag..
Hope that helps.
Thanks
RG