struts-user mailing list archives

From rg...@dentalxchange.com
Subject Re: Error in running struts example in weblogic 6.1
Date Sat, 23 Feb 2002 02:02:42 GMT
I got a similar error in an example complaining about
the following attribute from the struts-form.tld for
<tag>
        <name>image</name>
        <tagclass>org.apache.struts.taglib.html.ImageTag</tagclass>
        <attribute>
            <name>path</name>
            <required>false</required>
            <rtexprvalue>true</rtexprvalue>
        </attribute>
        <attribute>
            <name>isKey</name>
            <required>false</required>
            <rtexprvalue>true</rtexprvalue>
        </attribute>
it complained about the setter for path and isKey and I looked at the class
it did not have a setter. I removed these attribute from the tld file, the
error was gone. I am using the 1.0.2 src.
What am i missing?