struts-user mailing list archives

From Cedric Dumoulin <cedric.dumou...@lifl.fr>
Subject Re: Expresso, Tiles and Multiple Controlers
Date Fri, 01 Feb 2002 17:11:05 GMT

  Hi everybody,

  Just come back after two weeks with no computer in hands ...

  It seem that Tiles don't work with the new multiple controllers. I will check
it this week-end. Has anybody already done something in this area ?
  Also, the advice you mentioned is something that I would like to put in Struts,
but never take time to do it. Now, there is some stuff to do to easily plug Tiles
in Struts (with I hope the help of service-manager) and also to other framework
like Expresso,

  Cedric