struts-user mailing list archives

From Arron Bates <arr...@pacific.net.au>
Subject Re: Can nested beans be arrays in Struts1.0?
Date Mon, 11 Feb 2002 22:17:08 GMT
I think that a part of the problem is that you might have tried to run
before you were walking. :)

The automatic population will only ever come from Struts tags in one
form or another.

I don't understand why you want to go back.
You've obviously been through the Nested Extension tutorial, and seen
how cool the Struts tags are :)

Arron.