struts-user mailing list archives

From Arron Bates <arr...@pacific.net.au>
Subject Re: commons - BeanUtils ; mapping and setFoo getFoo how to ?
Date Tue, 12 Feb 2002 15:36:46 GMT
In all truth I don't know. I got far enough to find out where the issue
happes. I got it to work via a hack to the PropertyUtils class. I'd
honestly try to use collection manipulation to get it into a List or
something, unless you want my hack. No garauntees however. :)

There's a whole class there meant to handle mapped properties, but my
hack doesn't use it. So I have to get some time to go back and find out
how it's used etc.

I tried to bring it up in the respective developer lists, but no
answers. I was hoping that someone closer to the creation of it could do
it, but no luck (dammit :). So we have to hack it ourselves.

Arron.