struts-user mailing list archives

From Arron Bates <arr...@pacific.net.au>
Subject Re: Forms and Collections
Date Tue, 12 Feb 2002 15:44:47 GMT
Could it be that the reset method in the form is killing the collection?...
If it's displaying properly, then by all rights it should be updating
properly back on the server.

Arron.

Kenneth Aastrøm wrote:

>Hi,
>
>I have an ActionForm with the usual ints and Strings, and a Collection containing my own
beans. After a lot of fiddling (and the latest nightly), I've now managed to display the contents
of the Collection in my form as textfields, using:
><nested:iterate property="collectionname">
><nested:write property="bean-title"/><nested:text property="bean-value"/>
></nested:iterate>
>
>After submitting the form, I can easily get the single-value fields from the form ...
but the collection is now empty.