struts-user mailing list archives

From Ted Husted <hus...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Extra Path Info Problem!!! HELP!!!
Date Thu, 14 Feb 2002 09:09:47 GMT
Not supported, though I wish it were :o(

http://www.mail-archive.com/struts-user@jakarta.apache.org/msg11714.html

http://www.mail-archive.com/struts-user@jakarta.apache.org/msg11709.html

Problem is, an Action URI is not a path, but a string identifier that is
make to look like a path. So, someone has to write the code to simulate
a path.

Another problem is that the Action form tag assumes that all action URIs
either don't have extensions or are using extension mapping. So, if you
are using something like this:

/do/MailMerge.txt

This doesn't work as an ActionMapping, but does work as a ActionForward.

-- Java Web Development with Struts.
-- Tel +1 585 737-3463.
-- Web http://www.husted.com/struts/