struts-user mailing list archives

From Cedric Dumoulin <cedric.dumou...@lifl.fr>
Subject Re: Struts 1.1 and Tiles
Date Mon, 18 Feb 2002 15:23:09 GMT

  I have just updated Tiles to let them run with latest Struts nightly build
(1.1dev). This update add a new TilesRequestProcessor class. The struts-tiles.war
(or tiles-doc.war) are modified in order to take into account the new struts1.1
mechanism.

  You can download new Tiles distributions from Tiles home site (choose
development version), or wait for Struts next nightly build.

    Cedric