struts-user mailing list archives

From Cedric Dumoulin <cedric.dumou...@lifl.fr>
Subject Re: Struts 1.1 and Tiles
Date Tue, 19 Feb 2002 17:11:49 GMT

  TilesRequestProcessor has been committed with Tiles for Struts1.1 since 18/02.
It should be now in latest Struts nightly build. Also, you can download Tiles
from its main site, and choose development version. It is in it (I have just
check it ;-) ). Try to play with tiles-doc.war.
  You need TilesRequestProcessor only if you use latest Struts1.1.

    Cedric