struts-user mailing list archives

From Arron Bates <arr...@pacific.net.au>
Subject Re: Indexed Properties
Date Fri, 22 Feb 2002 15:06:32 GMT
Sridhar,

I've had to make one such application of equally nasty size. To get the
job done the nested tags were made. They made the truly daunting task a
walk in the park.
They're in the nightly build, or if you're confined to an earlier
release of Struts you can get them as a separate jar here...

http://www.keyboardmonkey.com/struts

Link above will also provide a primer, tutorial, and some advanced
tricks. The latest docco is on the nightly build part of the struts site
documentation.

Arron.