struts-user mailing list archives

From Arron Bates <arr...@pacific.net.au>
Subject Re: help with logic:iterate
Date Mon, 25 Feb 2002 22:59:09 GMT
You're basically using the markup of the nested tags. If you have the
nightly build change your iterate tag to...

<nested:iterate property="columnNameList">

...and your text tag to....
<nested:text property="columnName" />

...and of course don't forget to close the iterate tag with the </nested:iterate>

If you're not on the nightly build, you can get the download from here...
http://www.keyboardmonkey.com/struts

It simply makes quick work of iterating and nesting beans as you are here.

Arron.

Sriram Nookala wrote:

>I have the following snippet of code in my jsp:
>
><logic:iterate id="columnName" name="ParticipantImportWizardForm"
> property="columnNameList">

>I get the error "No getter method for property columnName of bean org.apache.struts.taglib.html.BEAN".
>
>columnNameList is a collection of Strings. I can't figure out what I have to set the name
and property attributes of html:text in this case.