struts-user mailing list archives

From Arron Bates <arr...@pacific.net.au>
Subject Re: MORE help with logic:iterate
Date Tue, 26 Feb 2002 03:45:08 GMT
In the nightly build, the nested tags will make easy work of this for
you, simply swapping the tag header name a little to the following...
<nested:iterate property="myStudentListProperty">
<nested:write property="name" />
</nested:iterate>

(no, you don't have to mess around with the id's and all that. Quite easy)

To get it working on your 1.02 build.... gor here and get the 1.0 jar...
http://www.keyboardmonkey.com/struts

And it will be waiting for you in the next release of Struts when you
upgrade (or you can just keep using the separate jar :)
The above link also has a tutorial if you get a little stuck about any
of it.

Arron.