struts-user mailing list archives

From Sarah Farrell <sfarrel...@mindspring.com>
Subject Re: Form Bean problem
Date Mon, 25 Feb 2002 21:53:33 GMT
The error sounds like it is referring to the taglib struts-bean.tld, whether or
not it is a legitimate error, I'm not sure.

Try taking out the line
        <%@ taglib uri="/WEB-INF/struts-bean.tld" prefix="bean" %>
from your jsp and change the button tags back to regular HTML where
          <bean:message key="button.submit"/>
would become
        <input type="submit" value="Submit">
and
          <bean:message key="button.reset"/>
would become
        <input type="reset" value="Reset">

And then tell us if you get the same error message, or a different one.

??