struts-user mailing list archives

From Erik Tennant <etenn...@cariboulake.com>
Subject Re: Indexed Properties
Date Fri, 22 Feb 2002 16:41:38 GMT
I've had repeated problems with IE and Netscape on win9x platforms using a
large number of text fields.  The browser display seems to become corrupt
after a short period of time using the screens.  It might be worth your
time to mock up some screens on your target platform(s) and make sure you
don't encounter similar problems.

-Erik