struts-user mailing list archives

From Walter De Wit <wde...@reference.be>
Subject RE: URGENT: XML Confilcts
Date Fri, 01 Feb 2002 16:23:36 GMT
Tomcat 4 fixes this.
In Tomcat 4 the XML parser classes used within Tomcat are not visible for
the web-apps.
I suppose this won't fix your problem but upgrading to Tomcat 4 could be new
solution. (which will probably cause new problems ;-)

-----Original Message-----
From: Dave J Dandeneau [mailto:Dave.Dandeneau@viant.com]
Sent: vrijdag 1 februari 2002 17:16
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: URGENT: XML Confilcts

Our web application is currently using different XML classes than the
ones that are in the tomcat 3.2.1. We are having a hard time getting our
new code to reference the correct xml classes when running. Is there a
way to configure the classpath of the web application to exclude the
classpath of tomcat? We are using the validator. Could the validator jar
be causing the conflict?

Thanks,
dave