struts-user mailing list archives

From "Galbreath, Mark" <Galbre...@tessco.com>
Subject RE: URGENT: Null Strings in Websphere
Date Tue, 12 Feb 2002 17:14:53 GMT
I had the same problem about a month ago (and a colleague had this problem
just yesterday) and someone posted a solution either here or on
servlet-interest.  Search the archives on both groups.

Mark

-----Original Message-----
From: Dave J Dandeneau [mailto:Dave.Dandeneau@viant.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 12, 2002 10:39 AM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: URGENT: Null Strings in Websphere

Whenever we have a String value in our forms, and the value is not set (""),
it is getting sent back to the jsp as "null". By "null" I mean the actual
string, and not an empty object. This is making validation of these fields
fail. Has anyone seen this and found a work around.

Thanks,
Dave Dandeneau