struts-user mailing list archives

From Thorbjørn Ravn Andersen <...@biobase.dk>
Subject Slight misunderstanding regarding Form-beans
Date Thu, 28 Feb 2002 14:44:03 GMT
I had a problem which just phrasing the question to this list solved, but
I would like to file my result as a bug.

I am trying to create my first real struts application, but I had trouble
with my Form-Bean was always null in my derived perform routine.  I found
that my FormBean was extending Object instead of org.apache.struts.action.
.ActionForm, and that correcting this fixed my problem.  I would have
appreciated that Struts complained to the browser instead of silently
discarding my bean.

I am using struts 1.0.1.

Best regards,

--
   Thorbjørn Ravn Andersen
   Scandiatransplant, c/o Christian Mondrup