struts-user mailing list archives

From Luke Studley <Luke.Stud...@cerillion.com>
Subject html:form help!!
Date Mon, 11 Feb 2002 12:43:43 GMT
Hi there.

I just found some 'interesting' behaviour with the html:form tag that I hope
somebody can explain.

I have the action servlet mapped in my web.xml to "*.do", this worked fine
for me until I wanted some files to be downloaded with the extension .csv,
so I added another servlet-mapping of action to the "*.csv" extension.

Now however my old html:forms are appearing with the *.csv extension and
nothing works (except for the csv file download - which works a treat)! Is
it possible to have multiple mappings like this or does Struts just assume
one mapping for actions?

So, e.g. in my jsp

but what now comes out in the browser is

Any ideas appreciated

Luke