struts-user mailing list archives

From "Dirk Storck" <Dirk.Sto...@cms.tecmath.de>
Subject AW: Struts 1.1
Date Tue, 12 Feb 2002 09:19:29 GMT
What is the V/S Toolkit and where do I find it?
Thanks !

-----Ursprungliche Nachricht-----
Von: Cedric Dumoulin [mailto:cedric.dumoulin@lifl.fr]
Gesendet: Montag, 11. Februar 2002 19:01
An: Struts Users Mailing List
Betreff: Re: Struts 1.1

  There is now a multi-applications support.
  Some new classes have been added. A lot of methods from the servlet have
been
moved in different classes, like the RequestProcessor class.
Tiles need now to provide a subclass of RequestProcessor in order to catch
calls to
forward/include. Also, instruction to use this subclass is specified in
struts-config rather than in web.xml.

  Cedric