struts-user mailing list archives

From Martin Farrell <Martin.Farr...@emap.com>
Subject JDO
Date Mon, 11 Feb 2002 15:02:46 GMT
Hi

I am interested in introducing JDO or some form of Object-Relational mapping
into my application. I've had a hunt around and think the best option is
probably castor(http://castor.exolab.org) although Teds page lists some
other options.

Has anyone had any experience in using JDO with struts? If so what sort of
object model did you use? What other open source options should i consider?
Am i better off sticking with JDBC until JDO is more mature?

I would also be interested in seeing an example of struts and jdo

Thanks in advance

Martin

**

The information in this email is intended only for the addressee(s) named above.
Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorised.
If you are not the intended recipient of this message any disclosure, copying,
distribution or any action taken in reliance on it is prohibited and may be unlawful.

Emap plc and or its subsidiaries do not warrant that any attachments are free from
viruses or other defects and accept no liability for any losses resulting from
infected email transmissions.

Please note that any views expressed in this email may be those of the originator
and do not necessarily reflect those of this organisation.