struts-user mailing list archives

From "Emaho, Ghoot" <Gh...@PETROTECHNICS.co.uk>
Subject RE: [ANNONCE] Chiki version 0.24 Released
Date Fri, 01 Feb 2002 17:19:22 GMT
Sourceforge takes some time to refresh it's file list whne new files
have been uploaded. They should be available any minute now as they were
posted some time ago.

I just checked again and they are now available  (I  downloaded both
0.23 and 0.24 files successfully)  - try again is all I can say.

Thanks

Ghoot