struts-user mailing list archives

From Oliver Refl├ę <o.re...@gmx.de>
Subject AW: Form Bean problem
Date Tue, 26 Feb 2002 10:55:43 GMT
I just started to read the conversation so if i tell you something you
tried before sorry.
But the error is normaly that you defined no getter method
for the property dob in your form Bean class.
e.g
public class MyForm extends ActionForm{
	private String dob;
	public String getDob(){return dob;}

}

so if you implement this it should work

-----Urspr├╝ngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Tim Sawyer [mailto:tsawyer@nildram.co.uk]
Gesendet: Dienstag, 26. Februar 2002 11:50
An: struts-user@jakarta.apache.org
Cc: Tim Sawyer; sfarrell24@mindspring.com
Betreff: Re: Form Bean problem

Nope, same error.  It seems to be in the html library somewhere.

javax.servlet.jsp.JspException: No getter method for property dob of bean
org.apache.struts.taglib.html.BEAN
	at org.apache.struts.util.RequestUtils.lookup(RequestUtils.java:517)
	at
org.apache.struts.taglib.html.BaseFieldTag.doStartTag(BaseFieldTag.java:188)
	at /ExtraCustomerDetails.jsp._jspService(/ExtraCustomerDetails.jsp.java:64)
(JSP page line 16)
	at com.orionserver[Orion/1.5.2 (build
10460)].http.OrionHttpJspPage.service(Unknown Source)
	at com.evermind[Orion/1.5.2 (build 10460)]._ah._rad(Unknown Source)

Is this something obvious I've done wrong?

Tim.