struts-user mailing list archives

From Oliver Refl├ę <o.re...@gmx.de>
Subject AW: custom taglib - call tag within tag
Date Wed, 20 Feb 2002 14:41:12 GMT
i don't understand the question, why don't you write in your jsp
<tag1>
	<tag2/>
</tag1>

-----Urspr├╝ngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Arik Levin ( Tikal ) [mailto:arikl@businesslayers.co.il]
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 20. Februar 2002 15:44
An: 'Struts Users Mailing List'
Betreff: custom taglib - call tag within tag

Hi.

            I wanted to know if there's a possibility to call a tag within a
tag and I don't mean by that to extend my tag and use findAncestorWithClass
            Or use the scope or something like that.

            Say I have some Test1Tag and  Test2Tag

            Public Test1Tag extends TagSupport{

                        ....doStartTag(){

                                    Test2Tag  test  = new Test2Tag();
                                    test.doStartTag();
}

            Is it possible, and what method should I call, that I'll get the
result as I'm getting it from calling a regular JSP's tag?

Thank you all, bye.