struts-user mailing list archives

From Kenneth Aastrøm <kenneth.aast...@cellnetwork.no>
Subject Forms and Collections
Date Tue, 12 Feb 2002 14:34:48 GMT

Hi,

I have an ActionForm with the usual ints and Strings, and a Collection containing my own beans.
After a lot of fiddling (and the latest nightly), I've now managed to display the contents
of the Collection in my form as textfields, using:
<nested:iterate property="collectionname">
<nested:write property="bean-title"/><nested:text property="bean-value"/>
</nested:iterate>

After submitting the form, I can easily get the single-value fields from the form ... but
the collection is now empty.
How do I go about making the form update the collection after a submit (without parsing the
request-object myself) ?

Kenneth Aa.